Tuesday, April 5

More than a hat



If your a fishing fanatic and all you think you can get is a hat and a shirt by becoming a WFN ambassador you may want to continue reading.

 It's was less than a year ago when I bought my first computer and became a WFN ambassador. Although it all started with no sense of direction over time by combining my facebook and WFN accounts the collimation is quite the powerful little networking tool.

It all started pretty rough using up most of my good blog ideas before I knew how to put together anything worth reading but  eventually I started to figure it out and won a top ambassador spot last year.



At that point  I started to write a few emails and what'a ya know I am testing products for lucky strike. Then before long I strike at deal with Bait Busters.com and now a package of their products are sitting on my table awaiting testing and review as the ice moves off later this spring.

It's safe to say that your ambassador status is nothing to scoff at as long as you can fish of coarse and use facebook to promote your blog.

The next thing for me is a 5 day trip to a favorite pond where I caught the brookie in my profile photo. You can vote for that brookie in wfn's current contest  http://www.worldfishingnetwork.com/contests/my-trophy-fish/entries/details.aspx?entryid=82030 remember to hit the rating button.

We hope to get some sweet under water video and lay those lucky strikes in to some serious fish on that trip. It has the best brook trout fishery in the area and is defiantly something for you to stay tuned for in the spring.



After that it will be June and I am off to begin my works with stracc or The salmon and trout restoration association of conception bay central inc.  Where I will be supervising their summer workers and monatering the new under water HD camera thats being installed to count the Atlantic salmon return.

If you would like to support stracc simply follow this link and hit the like button, by doing so your helping to keep something for the future. It's that simple.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salmon-and-Trout-Restoration-Association-of-Conception-Bay-Central-Inc/137063979699520

 This opportunity came about because of WFN and this awesome program. Because they give us the forum and creative freedom to express ourselves and our unique fisheries possibilities are endless so if you haven't already join today, it's much more than a hat and shirt you never know it just might hold the keys to your future...FishinDan

No comments:

Post a Comment